Patrick AFB, FL Housing and Relocation Information
Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH) is provided by the military to help active service members with housing costs, and can be used for either on- or off-base housing.
The Housing Management Office (HMO) will be your first point of contact when you receive moving orders, and provides services that will help you with referrals, relocation assistance, guidance for entering a lease agreement and tenant-landlord disputes.
- The HMO for Patrick AFB can be reached at (321) 494-2594.
On Base Housing
- Single airmen ranked E1-E4 with less than 3 years of service should contact The Unaccompanied Housing Office (321) 494-3647.
- On-base housing for Patrick AFB is privatized. To check available housing for your rank and family size, contact Hunt Military Communities (888) 678-4589. They have 3-4 bedroom singly family homes with either river or ocean views. Some home amenities include: washer/dryer hookups, central heating/cooling and a garage with extra storage. Some community amentieis are: playgrounds, tot-lots, walking trails and athletic courts.
Off Base Housing
Search our database for available rentals and homes for sale in the Patrick AFB area.
Buy A House
- Click here to contact a local Real Estate Agent
- Click here to view Homes for Sale
- Click here for a list of Preferred Lenders
Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations
Palm Bay is the closest major city to Patrick AFB, with about 104,000 people. Melbourne is also nearby, with about 550,000 in the immediate metro area, within about a 30 minute commute. Brevard County is the middle of the east coast of Florida, the "Space Coast." The area has a warm, humid climate, with mild winters and hot humid summers.
About the Base
Patrick Air Force Base is home to the 45th Space Wing which manages all launches of unmanned rockets from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. The rockets include weather satellite launches, U.S. military satellites and European Space Agency's payloads. Tenant units include the 920th Rescue Wing and Air Force Technical Applications Center.